Tuesday 4 October 2011

White Chocolate and Banana Cake

So the other cake I made for the Macmillan Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning was a white chocolate and banana cake. First I made the banana-ey flavour sponge...

*insert 'ooh what a lovely pair' based pun here.
Then a lovely thick layer of creme fraiche...


...then a layer of sliced banana...


Then put on the top layer of the cake, and slather with white chocolate topping and.... Wahey!!


I apologise for the pretty rubbish photos by the way... I ran out of batteries for my proper camera so was having to rely on my phone camera instead. And yes, I know the paper plate is tres chic, non? it didn't seem to put many people off trying the cake though, and it seemed to be pretty well received.


oooh look, here is a BONUS side-on picture too for your viewing pleasure. I do spoil you sometimes...


No comments:

Post a Comment